Recruiting for an international company and global developer of renewable energy projects the following position a Project Manager for Madrid.
Main purpose of job: Ensuring the complete follow up of several projects (Wind and Solar according to the annual targets), on the technical, legal, financial and administrative areas. Window person for each project towards each party involved: supplier, contractors, owners, banks, and internal organization.
- Responsible for the overall implementation, construction, installation, connection to the grid.
- Manage and control open projects ensuring.
- Prepare and follow contract negotiations and reporting for project progress.
- Follow up on logistics and coordination between all contractors and parties involved.
- Responsible for all on-site safety procedures.
- University degree in a relevant technical discipline enhanced by knowledge in finance and accounting.
- At least 4 years experience in managing multifunctional projects and follow up of projects from beginning to end, both technical and administrative.
- Proven knowledge of project management tools.
- Experience with coordination of installation, construction activities (in solar or/and wind energy is a major asset) Experience on electrical and building sites is a plus.
- Communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate at all levels within the company and with external players.
- Excellent analytical problem-solving and negotiating skills.
- Rigorous person, organized, proactive, resolute and efficient.
- Fluent English is a must and an additional language (e.g. German, French) would be an asset.